- What job opportunities does AIMCO have available?
- Because we are a property management company, we are looking for a broad range of experience and education. Following are examples of the types of careers at AIMCO:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Office
- Asset Management
- Construction Management
- Customer Service
- Grounds keeping
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Property Management
- Sales & Leasing
- Service Management
Please take some time to view current opportunities at AIMCO.
- Does AIMCO have part-time jobs available?
- Alternative work arrangements such as part-time employment are offered. Please take some time to review our current opportunities, where you have the ability to search by specific position or location.
- Does AIMCO have job opportunities outside the U.S.?
- AIMCO's property management portfolio offers opportunities in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Is there someone I can talk to about a specific position?
- Due to the volume of interested applicants we request that you include inquiries, with your resume submission, via email.
- How often is the job database updated?
- The job database displays opportunities immediately after a posting is entered in the system.
- How do I know if you received my resume?
- Upon resume submission you will receive a confirmation email that your resume has been routed to an AIMCO Human Resources professional. If your resume compliments the position for which you applied it will be forwarded to the hiring manager for his/her review.
- Can you tell me if a particular position has been filled?
- Opportunities that appear on the web site are open and active. If you do not see a particular position, it has been filled or is no longer available.
- While viewing the job opportunity listings, I saw a position that would be perfect for one of my friends. How can I refer my friend?
- To refer a friend, simply click the button at the bottom of the job listing and you can email the job to your friend.
- What kinds of training opportunities does AIMCO provide?
- AIMCO supports and encourages professional development. We are committed to providing support tools and resources to enhance our employees'skills and offer training in a variety of ways:
Internal training is available from a large selection of professionally developed videos, books, periodicals, classroom, and interactive CD-ROM courses.
- External Certification/Licensing Programs
- Tuition reimbursement toward degrees or business-related courses
- How would I find out if AIMCO has an internship, undergraduate or MBA Program?
- AIMCO recognizes that real world experience prior to graduation is invaluable in meeting career goals and aspirations. Our interns perform at a highly energized pace. From day one as an intern with AIMCO, you'll learn what it takes to successfully operate in a property management company and acquire highly marketable skills and experience. Our intern program will give you access to various departments within AIMCO as well as our key leaders so that you can appreciate all of the opportunities that are available to you.
EXPRESSING INTEREST IN A POSTION
- What is the best way to express interest in a job?
- In order to ensure your resume is routed to the appropriate Human Resources Professional please follow the 'how to apply' instructions at the end of the posting.
- How long is my resume active?
- Your resume remains active until a qualified candidate is identified for the position you applied for. Please resubmit your resume for all positions that are of interest to you.
- After submission of my resume, what would be the next step and how would I find out my resume status?
- When you submit your resume for a specific opportunity you will receive an email acknowledging that AIMCO has received your information and it has been routed to Human Resources. Your resume will be considered for positions that best utilize your qualifications. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by an AIMCO Representative.
- When will I hear back from AIMCO about the position that I expressed interest in?
- Due to the large volume of resumes received for employment opportunities, an AIMCO Human Resources Professional will only contact those applicants that are invited to participate in the interview process. This contact usually takes place within 1-2 weeks after the position is posted.
- My resume is already on file with the HR Department. Can the recruiter use the resume on file for the opportunity?
- Although you may have a resume on file, you are required to apply online for each position you are interested in. By submitting your resume for each unique opportunity, it also ensures that AIMCO has an updated copy.
- Can you provide me with information on your benefits program?
- For information regarding our benefits, please visit benefits link.